To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wickenburg, AZ 85390
- Human Resources
- Phone: 928-684-4030
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Meadows Behavioral Healthcare • Wickenburg, AZ
Posted 4 days ago
Meadows Behavioral Healthcare is accepting applications for a full-time Therapist to join our team, in Wickenburg, AZ.
Build your career with Meadows Behavioral Healthcare. Join a culture of engaged, diverse teams that ensures success built on values such as respect, integrity, trust, teamwork, quality, innovation and a relentless focus on taking care of our patients.
We are one of the best behavioral healthcare facilities in the world and offer our employees:
· Great benefits package
· Meaningful work with a company that follows its values and mission statements
· Continuous learning and growth
· Opportunities to develop skills and strengths
· Work/life balance
The Therapist assesses and facilitates the care for assigned patients, and participates in the treatment and continuing care planning. Is responsible for case management for all assigned patients. Conducts individual, family, specialized and group therapy and shares clinical information gained with the treatment team, and with other involved entities as appropriate. Promotes implementation of therapeutic milieu and daily program schedule. Provides patient care in a supportive and empathetic manner. Provide on-call coverage as requested.
- Masters Degree in Behavioral Health or related field
- Licensed in Arizona. If individual has a doctorate in Psychology they may function as a Therapist but must apply for a license as a Psychologist in AZ upon hire, keeping HR informed of progress.
- Minimum of two years experience in behavioral health field preferred. Prefer experience working with specialty services (Trauma, Chemical Dependency, Eating Disorder, Sex Addiction, Family Therapy) within a managed care environment.
- Prefer two years of experience providing family therapy, EMDR, sex addiction or other trauma specialty services if assigned to conduct specialized therapy.
We are a Drug Free Company. All positions are designated as “Safety Sensitive” positions and in light of our company mission, the Company does not employ medical marijuana cardholders. Following an offer of employment, and prior to reporting to work, all applicants will be required to submit to and pass a substance abuse screen.
Behavioral Healthcare, Counselor, Therapist