To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodstock, GA 30189
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client-Side Web Application Developer
Velossent, LLC • Woodstock, GA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DIRECT HIREClient-Side Web Application Developer
Woodstock, GA 30189 | Reports to: Operations Director | Company Size: 11-50
We’re looking for a Client-Side Web Application Developer to join a technology-focused management consulting company in Woodstock, GA.
- Read and manipulate JSON objects
- Write test cases and lead application testing
- Apply the above key languages & technologies in object-oriented programming, including create read update delete (CRUD) operations
- Work in SharePoint
- Use SharePoint Designer to modify & customize SharePoint components
- Write test cases & lead testing of tools that have been developed
- Perform remote and on-site deployment, roll-out & training to support developed tools
- Troubleshoot & resolve issues surrounding performance, response times, capacity & system limitations
- Provide technical support for customers
- Seek out new responsibilities and gain professional skills and expertise
- Understand and translate customer business requirements into technical specification-based documentation, mockups, and technical solutions
- Manager, mentor, train and support developers on team activities
- Design & develop performance metric tools and dashboards
- Must have solid front end development experience
- Experience with client-side, browser-based applications development
- Understand and apply jQuery and AJAX functions in an application development
- RESTful services and JSON experience
- Willingness to learn SharePoint
- Must have a strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excel in communication, problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Be collaborative and work independently
- Establish and meet multiple project timelines and deliverables
- SharePoint experience is a major plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related area of study
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.