Insurance Sales Agent
Are you great on the phone?
Do you have sales experience and want to join a growing insurance team?
Do you have your Property & Casualty license, or are interested in acquiring it?
This is a great opportunity for career advancement in a fun, high-energy environment.
Apply now to get the process started!
A day in the life: Customer Service - Insurance Sales
Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
- Prospect for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals
What do you need to be successful?
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Be outstanding at relationship building
- Sales experience or strong sales acumen
- Confident, self-starter who works with a sense of urgency
What does it pay?
· Starting at $12-$15 per hour, plus commission
· PTO, Paid Holidays, and Sick Leave
· Bonus opportunities
· Career advancement opportunities
keywords: customer service, sales, insurance sales, insurance, insurance advisor, insurance agent, property & casualty, property, casualty, P&C, licensed insurance agent, licensed insurance advisor, licensed insurance representative, property and casualty insurance