Software Engineer/ Web Developer, Columbia, Maryland
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer/ Web Developer for a Direct Hire opportunity in Columbia, Maryland.
NOTE: US Citizens Only due to client requirements.
As a Software Engineer/ Web Developer, you will dedicate the majority of your time developing custom software applications, with a focus on customer mission.
Will be working as part of a team on a new task with the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center to analyze ML and AI techniques to better detect insider threat and characterize networks. The environment is highly collaborative with a team of very bright people to include several PhDs. The work takes place at the new state-of-the-art MISI Dreamport facility in Columbia, MD.
General experience includes:
- Minimum of six (6 to 8) years’ experience developing with object-oriented programming languages.
- Experience developing complex programs using C, C#, C++, Java, or other comparable languages.
- Minimum of two (2 to 3) years’ experience leading projects that develop complex software, ensuring a collaborative environment and configuration management.
- Experience implementing software life cycle management (requirements, design, develop, test, validate, and deploy).
- Agile development
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
- No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B Visas).
- $1000 Referral Bonus Offered - www.aci.com.
Since 1988, The ACI Group, a National IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the industry’s leading professionals, and presenting exciting career opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract, permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of employment options including a full benefits package.
Use Programming Language