Survey Crew Chief - Mortgage Location, Topographic, Right of Way, Boundary, ALTA's - Youngstown area, OH - JOB 21-00561
Pay Range: $18.00 - $25.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
A small privately owned survey company is a seeking to hire a Survey Crew Chief to perform right of way, mortgage location boundary, ALTA's and topographic surveys.
- Associates or Bachelors in Surveying / Surveyor in Training is preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 3 to 5 years' experience working as a surveyor.
- Must have prior experience as a Survey Crew Chief and oversaw survey assistants / rodman and surveyors in the field.
- Operating & responsible for surveying equipment.
- Duties will include; conducting field surveys to include right of way, boundary, mortgage location and topographic surveys & ALATA's, operating all survey equipment and maintaining of, data collection, run calculations and interacting with clientele.
- All work must be performed at the highest level of quality.
- Must be willing to work outside year-round in all types of weather.
Candidates must have a good driving record and a current driver's license. A BMV Report will be reviewed by client prior to extending any offers.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Local candidates only please. No relocation assistance available.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Website: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Survey Crew Chief (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Job Description for Requirements.
- Crew Scheduling