To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Pleasant, MI 48858
- Phone:: 616-453-6287
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
S. Abraham & Sons, Inc. • Mount Pleasant, MI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for the merchandising, rotation, and stocking of merchandise in stores within the assigned accounts. Seeks out new business opportunities to grow sales volume and increase profitability. Assists manager with training part-time merchandisers and supports the full-service program. Provides sales relief vacation coverage for Sales Representatives which requires ordering for the stores where applicable.
- Seeks out new business opportunities to grow sales volume and increase profitability.
- Identifies new product areas and programs that can be presented for distribution by SAS.
- Nurtures a full partnership relationship between SAS and its customers.
- Solicits, develops, and maintains continued profitable sales growth.
- Trains part-time merchandisers, and develops skills necessary to ensure quality service to SAS customers.
- Fills-in and supports the full-service program throughout the assigned region.
- Checks in the orders that have been delivered to the stores for the assigned departments.
- Completes all necessary paperwork, including store documents which must all be mailed into headquarters on a weekly basis.
- Stocks and merchandises checked-in merchandise.
- Performs credit function on outdated products.
- Uses Telxon to transmit orders or calls orders into Customer Service.
- Creates a purchase order number if necessary.
- Performs MRS inventories.
- Maintains plan-o-grams.
- Completes store service form with manager's signature.
- Performs department resets.
- Maintains service standards as established.
- Coordinates sales with the other departments to work toward a common goal.
- Responsible for the implementation of sales policies and procedures throughout the assigned account.
- Maintains an ongoing liaison between SAS and its customers.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to travel
- Must show confidence and self-assurance in sales presentation
- Patience, flexibility, and organization
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office, Internet & Cellular/Wireless devices.)
- Must have well developed interpersonal skills and have the ability to promote harmonious relationships with staff, peers and supervisors.
This is a Full-time position. Benefits package including health, prescription, dental, and vision insurance available at the 1st of the month following 30 days of service, and 401(k) at 4 months, which includes company match.
Check out our website for more information at www.sasinc.com.