To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6420 Cameron Street
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Regional Administrative Assistant
Discount Tire Corporate Careers • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 26 days ago
Here at Discount Tire, we celebrate the spirit of our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business has been growing for more than 50 years and now is the best time in our history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our growth. We are a company that promotes from within, both in our retail and corporate operations.
We are always looking for exceptional individuals to join us in our growth and are currently looking for a Part-time Administrative Assistant at our Regional Office located in Las Vegas, NV.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to Regional Office Staff by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
· Answers and screens incoming calls and arranges conference calls.
· Opens and routes incoming mail and correspondence and prepares outgoing mail.
· Composes, prepares, analyzes, copies and distributes confidential correspondence, memorandums, reports, spreadsheets and other documents as requested.
· Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors and greets scheduled visitors.
· Directs services such as computer and office equipment maintenance and repair, orders supplies, and files correspondence.
· Assist Office Manager in planning regional events throughout the year, and organize activities such as meetings, travel, trainings, and conferences.
· Maintains solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with professionalism.
· Represents Company values professionally in the community and at public gatherings
This position requires a minimum of two years of administrative experience in an office environment. Excellent word processing skills, including data entry and typing, are required. Intermediate level computer experience, including skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes, is necessary. This position also requires excellent communication, organizational, detail-oriented and problem-solving skills. The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently is essential. Necessary customer service skills include the ability to manage and respond to different customer situations while maintaining a positive, friendly attitude. Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values is key.
The starting wage is dependant upon experience.
Please email your resume as an attached word or pdf document to Olivia.email@example.com