With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Tax Operations Manager to join our team in Irving, TX.
Job functions Include but are not limited to:
- Oversees NMAC Property Tax operations, which consists of the following: Property tax data entry into PTMS (Property Tax Management System). Distribution of incoming mail to the appropriate individuals. Calculation and submission tax renditions. Contacting taxing authorities to request information. Filing of extension requests. Maintenance of Records specific to: Returns, Renditions, Notices, Tax Bills, Work papers, etc.
- Ensure all applicable returns/renditions/tax bills and remittances are printed, matched, scanned and mailed in a timely manner
- Ensures processes are optimized and documented; including continuous improvement using V-Up methods and disciplines to improve the overall control environment and adhere to internal control policies
- Functional leader from a Tax Operations perspective for all new business and process changes including system enhancements
- Ensures that financial records, both hardcopy and electronic are accurately maintained according to the company’s record retention policies
- Manages & develops a staff of 8, comprised of contract staff and employees
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.
- Knowledge of operations specific to Property Tax on leased assets; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to successfully work with diverse groups, manage staff and prioritize workload; a self-starter with the ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment and committed to continuous improvement of key business and accounting processes and procedures; strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and take corrective action when necessary.
- Minimum of seven plus years experience in a property tax or a related professional accounting / operations role including two years of supervisory / senior analyst experience. Prior large manufacturing or financial operations experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university with an MBA, CMI, or CPA preferred.
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Access, and a solid understanding of system integrations. PTMS Experience is a plus.
Irving Texas United States of America
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)