To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
757 West Eisenhower Road
Lansing, KS 66043
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RN or LPN
Twin Oaks Health & Rehab • Lansing, KS
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Twin Oaks Health & Rehab is looking for compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to round out our nursing staff.
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision & other Voluntary Insurance Products
- Scholarship program
- Paid employee time off
- Employee friendly environment and
- MUCH MORE!!!
When we talk about the meaning and importance of family, it's with authority. We work every day with that sense of connection, respect and purpose to make life rewarding for everyone in our communities. We are proud of our family-owned, employee-friendly environment, and pride ourselves on the talents and experience of our valued employees in more than 60 locations.
As a RN/LPN, you will work under the general supervision of the facility's Director of Nursing to:
- Provision of care of patients in accordance with their care plans. May require conferences with physician, patient, family members and other staff involved with patient’s care.
- Communicate with patient and family regarding education and progress of patient.
- Review and maintain all clinical records, which are required for patient’s care and progress.
- Review weekly reports to monitor personal and staff compliance to all State and Federal requirements including blood borne pathogens, hazardous materials, infection control, and fire safety
- Current state Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Ability to successfully pass background and drug screenings
- Previous long-term healthcare experience (highly preferred)
- Ability to be a part of a team who shows compassion for others, including co-workers and residents