To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, Upper Arlington, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service, Marketing, Retail! Entry Level
Warrior Energy Company • Columbus, Upper Arlington, OH
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry level positions in: customer service, sales, and sales management, individuals who want to excel within a company. We also offer paid training for selected candidates.
We are expanding at a tremendous rate! We are currently hiring for entry level and experienced customer service and sale representatives who we can bring onto our already prestigious firm. Our company is looking for ATHLETES and SPORTS-MINDED individuals who are going to take us to the next level during this unprecedented time of expansion!
What’s Our Competitive Edge?
1. We aren't the new guys on the block in Consulting, Sales & Customer Quality! We are local, established and already connected to the community.
2. Our proven consulting system filters through our target market and identifies the long-term, low-maintenance and high-profit customers.
3. We have a great company culture.
Because our demand is so great and we only promote from within, we need career-minded individuals who can develop a working knowledge of our systems and have the ambition to learn, teach, develop and lead others. The individual will need to have a great student mentality and be able to succeed at two things simultaneously; working with and taking care of customers, as well as learning about leadership, management and our systems.
Paid training included. All positions are entry level, (regardless of experience) and promotions are based upon initiative and merit. A 4 year college degree is preferred but not mandatory.
· Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
· Effective organizational and proactive problem solving skills
· Confidence in working in an environment of complexity and ambiguity
· Expertise in time management
· Highly motivated self-starter
· Ability to work as a team member in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as well as independently to deliver results
· Demonstrated leadership in community and/or professional organizations
· Ability to travel overnight are required.
· Bachelor’s Degree is preferred – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Public Relations, Communications, Economics, Marketing, Management, and Business & Entrepreneurship
We Are Looking For COMPETITIVE, STRONG, SPORTS-MINDED Individuals To Take Our Company To The Next Level. Our firm maintains the policy of training our employees from scratch in the following areas.
· Entry Level Management
· Campaign Development
· Sales & Promotions
· Public Relations
· Sales Associates
· Customer Service
STOP LOOKING AND START APPLYING
Submit your Resume by clicking the Apply button!
Due to the demands of our client we will be responding to your resume within 72 hours. You must live in the Columbus area.
Apply if you have the following experience: real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, summer employment, promotion