Dynamics GP Application Administrator position open for a Full Time professional with 2+ years of Dynamics GP experience in Charlotte, NC. This is a W2 salaried, perm position, with a growing manufacturing company.
This position designs, configures, and maintains the GP application. The Dynamics GP Application Administrator works with all departments to ensure system integrity, performance and security, including systems analysis, troubleshooting, documentation, training and end-user support.
- Configures, manages, and maintains mission-critical Dynamics GP application to ensure maximum usability and system availability.
- Works with users such as HR and Finance to understand and implement future requirements such as customization, plug-ins, workflows, and all modules.
- Administers and maintains end user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
- Analyzes problems and communicates with end users to assess needs and determine optimum solutions.
- Executes required repairs and/or solutions.
- Provides input for system architectures changes.
- Plans and schedules GP roll outs, releases, and upgrades with different divisions and departments.
- Completes configuration assignments.
- 2+ years of Dynamics GP administration experience
- Ability to maintain and customize a Microsoft GP.
- Detailed knowledge of and experience with the installation, support, and administration of Microsoft Dynamics GP
- SQL preferred.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Microsoft Dynamics Gp