· Candidate will need to be able to prepare Motion for Summary Final Judgments and associated affidavits, Motion to Substitute Party defendants, Motion to Correct Scrivener’s error, Motion to Amend pleadings and Substitute Plaintiff’s name, Drop and Default and Notice of Hearings.
· Strong knowledge of how to pull and review dockets.
· Set hearings on uncontested motions and Pro Se Contested Motions such as Motion for Extension of time; Motion to Dismiss, etc. Schedule MSJ hearings, Motion for Default hearings and Motion for Court default hearings.
· Experience with uncontested trial preparation (i.e. fee approval, obtain witnesses and trial documents for trial attendance, file associated documentation).
· Update client systems and maintain a current status of each file worked on in each client’s site (i.e.) re-projections and/or completing milestone steps (MSJ filed step, MSJ hearing set step, Judgment hearing scheduled for, etc.). Request fee approval.
· Candidate must be able to E-File efficiently and accurately.
· Must be familiar and remain updated as to judges’ requirements and court administrative orders.
· Ability to E-File, respond to client emails and other client related communications.
· Ability to run/review county dockets with ability to identify any pending litigation issues.
· Ability to run and upload PACER and SCRA Military searches.
· 2-3 years recent Foreclosure Hearing experience. Any industry related certifications are a plus.
· Must have knowledge of foreclosure industry systems such as Black Knight, Tempo, Equator, Lenstar, Vendorscape. Experience with Firm case management system (Time Matters) a plus.
· Demonstrate effective communication.
· Ability to work closely with firm staff and follow detailed instructions on a case by case basis.
· Computer proficiency to include current software programs, i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.