Auto Service & Tire Manager
Car-X continues to grow! Join one of the largest tire and auto repair companies in the Indianapolis area. Providing quality, reliable service since 1971.
To perform the role successfully, the Manager must be self-motivated and driven leader. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Must have some automotive technical/mechanical background.
- Leadership, management and organizational skills.
- Customer relations, interpersonal relationships, team relations and service.
- Must be a self starter and be able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Must have basic computer skills - Excel, Word, Email
- Must be able to manage shop scheduling, appointments and staffing
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Must have knowledge of automotive/mechanical car service.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service to existing and new customers.
- Maintain an organized and professional working environment.
- Accountable for weekly sales growth.
- Training of staff members.
The Car-X Company offers competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Prescriptions, 401 (with company match), paid vacation & life insurance. Company provides comprehensive training to the appointed individual.
Car-X is a Drug Free workplace. We do a pre-employment drug screen.
Car-X is an equal employment opportunity employer and prohibits discriminatory employment actions against, and treatment of, employees and applications for employment based on actual or perceived Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis or race, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, alienage, religion or creed, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition or characteristics, disability or veteran's status, sex offenses, prior record of arrest or conviction, generic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or staling and unemployment status.
- A valid driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to lift an object weighing up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to pass a drug test