Shipping/Receiving Associates; ForkLift & Reach Truck Operators
PrideStaff is seeking experienced Shipping/Receiving Associates and Forklift Operators for several clients in the Northern Kentucky area, on temp and temp to hire assignments with several growing companies. Qualified candidates must have recent experience as an forklift operator within a manufacturing and warehouse environment. Some of these are in cold storage facility, which requires working in a freezer environment.
We are seeking strong shipping and receiving associates who have experience with the related paperwork and computer systems as part of those functions. Biggest need now is on 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores merchandise or
materials. Fills requisitions and orders.
- Packs, crates, and ships products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line.
- Operates forklift, pallet jack (manual or electric). Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Moves material to production line and then moves completed production to shipping department
- Enter transactions into a WMS system, pull related reports, create shipping paperwork and close out related transactions upon completion.
OPEN INTERVIEWS – EVERYDAY 1:00p-3:30p No Appointment Needed!!
Call our office right away for an appointment, or come in on Monday or Wednesday
Want an Easy $100?? - Refer a Friend!! For every person you refer to PrideStaff and we place them, you can earn $100 Gift Card once they complete 160 hours (about 4 weeks of work)!! Check out this link
Check Out All Our Current Openings: www.northernkentuckystaffing.com
- Positive Work Environment
PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We do this by remembering what is most important: YOU! We focus on your desires and the type of company and employment you want to grow in, rather than directing you to the company that is most convenient for us. YOU are our partner and we never forget that.
Shipping/Receiving Associates & ForkLift Operators
- Forklift and/or reach truck experience
- Proven experience in shipping paperwork: Bills of Lading, Truck Paper work, etc
- Attention to detail and high awareness of safety practices
- Reliable attendance record
- Experience using computer to enter job status or recording transactions is a plus
- Recent certification for both safety and operational experience is a plus.
- Willingness to submit to pre-employment background check and drug screen
Related Keywords: Industrial, Manufacturing, storage, goods, imports, exports, wholesale,loading, unload, moving, goods, pallets, retrieval, logistics, inventory.