Accounting Principals is currently seeking a Call Center Representative with at least 1 year of experience for a full-time position at an established Settlement Administration firm in Seattle, WA. This is a great in office contract-to-hire role that offers the opportunity to work with a result-oriented and dedicated team.
· Type: Contract-to-hire
· Pay Rate: $19.00-$22.00 depending on experience
· Answering inbound calls and chats from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
· Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
· Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
· Identifying, escalating priority issues, and reporting to the high-level management.
· Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
· Customer Service or previous professional phone experience a plus
· Ability to work full-time with availability to work overtime, if necessary.
· Ability to interact with potential claimants in a professional, respectful, and articulate manner over the phone
· Exceptional attendance and punctuality, dependable, strong work ethic, and professionality
· Associate Degree Preferred; Financial Knowledge is a plus
If you’re interested in this Customer Service Representative role in Seattle, WA, please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative for immediate consideration!
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions
- Customer Service
- Operate Cash Register
- Retention Management
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Clerical Works