Strategic Systems Inc. is currently seeking a Front Office Manager at our office to oversee front desk operations that will include answering and responding to incoming calls, greeting and directing visitors and general administrative duties for the office staff.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain front desk phone system to include answering incoming calls, responding to caller inquiries, directing calls as appropriate, and taking and giving accurate messages;
• Greet and direct visitors as appropriate based on purpose of their visit;
• Assist with personnel file maintenance following corporate HR guidelines;
• Assist with data entry and file maintenance as directed
• Maintain office supplies and organization of office in general;
• Assist with various administrative duties as assigned by the Manager or Staff.
Qualified candidates for the Office Manager position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
• High school diploma (or equivalent) required.
3-4 years of prior receptionist and/or Human Resources or related experience required;
• Proven excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible, a team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers;
• Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required; ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player;
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products, internet and websites required
Provide Logistical Support