“OUR POSITIONS QUICKLY LEAD TO MANAGEMENT ROLES WITH GOOD PERFORMANCE!”
We are seeking account executives for one of the leading promotional advertising and marketing firms in the area. Our company's focus on customer relations is unparalleled and our unique customer service based approach to marketing has dramatically increased client revenue. Due to this rapid expansion, our company is in immediate need of a customer service enthusiast who can bring their A-game to the customer service and marketing campaigns.
The Goals Are Simple: Every consumer must benefit from our client’s promotions, each one of their clients must benefit from the outreach initiatives, and every representative must benefit from the training and team spirit of the company!
The Challenge: Our firm is continuously expanding our client base as well as the number of territories covered on a National scale. The current client base is extremely diverse and these growing marketing campaigns are in need of a customer service professional that can work on-site at the promotional campaigns providing direct customer and client support through promotional techniques.
The Position: The Account Executive will work in an environment that is centered on being a part of a team and being included in a family atmosphere. By bringing in a diverse individual who has an array of expertise, skills, and potential, senior management is able to create progressive promotional event solutions for clients.
Join a company that invests in its employees and truly wants YOU to succeed!
The Jr Sales Manager position currently open is an entry-level position, with no ceiling on the opportunity for growth. All managers are required, regardless of past experience, to train at an entry-level prior to taking on management responsibilities. Our company provides full training to help you succeed in every area of the marketing and customer service industries.
Benefits of the Sales Representative:
- Comprehensive training by a national manager
- Opportunity for community and charity involvement
- Flexible scheduling
- Entry-level position with numerous advancement opportunities
- Experience in customer service and associated fields
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Leadership skills
If you are seeking full time employment opportunities and have the following experience you are encouraged to apply today: Sales, sales management, account sales, sales support, full time sales, part time sales, seasonal sales, business operations,entry level operations, entry level business, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director or management
- Analyze sales trends to increase sales
- Maintain sales area records on customer sales
- Searching a sales representative to complement sales team
- Drive outside sales within territory
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Lead all sales within territory
- Develop a territory sales plan
- Utilizing sales system to optimize sales calls
- Complete job site survey reports for all new customer job sites and existing customer job sites
- Mastering the sales representative position
- Provide weekly sales updates to sales management
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts on anticipated territory sales
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory
- Coordinate sales calls and associated paper work with inside sales/sales support
- Exerting sales effort necessary to meet sales quota
- Achieve sales goals for assigned accounts and assigned sales area
- Achieve and exceed territory sales goals
- Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales
- Conduct sales presentations to customers
- Succeed in company sponsored training classes
We do not participate in door to door, business to business, or telemarketing or call center sales.
All candidates are required to have a car & license.
- Customer Service
- Sales Management
- Insurance Sales