Charles E. Smith Life Communities (CESLC) seeks a full-time physician to care for patients on one of three post-acute, inpatient rehabilitation units.
You will join a team of seven other employed physicians providing a variety of services including post-acute rehabilitation, long term care, memory care, and outpatient care to CESLC residents and the surrounding community. Located on a 34-acre campus in suburban Rockville, Maryland, CESLC boasts a rich history of over one hundred years of service to the community. We graciously deliver quality care to over one thousand residents daily.
· Deliver medical care to post-acute rehabilitation patients on your assigned unit.
· Complete documentation for rehabilitation services as required by payors.
· Participate in home, overnight call in rotation with the other employed providers.
· Work collaboratively with nursing, social work, therapy, and other disciplines.
· Communicate effectively with patients and family members.
· Take part in organizational initiatives related to quality improvement.
Charles E. Smith Life Communities offers a competitive compensation package which includes a new employee sign-on bonus, quarterly productivity bonuses, and a comprehensive benefit package including malpractice and tail coverage as well as CME reimbursement. Opportunities for career development exist.
Please send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Christopher Stamps, Human Resources, Charles E. Smith Life Communities, 6121 Montrose Road, Rockville, Maryland 20852. Fax: Phone number blocked - click to apply, E-mail: URL blocked - click to apply
Qualified candidates will possess:
Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Specialization in Geriatrics or Palliative Medicine is a plus. Candidates should have a strong clinical skills and feel comfortable managing patients in the post-acute rehabilitation setting. Candidates should possess or plan to obtain licensure in the state of Maryland.