Our partners are looking for a full-time Staff Accountant to join our Administrative Team in Colleyville, TX.
A typical day in this role involves providing accounting, financial reporting, and payroll services for a group of commonly-owned companies as an integral part of the Family Office. This position will be focused on providing support to (2) of our partners in relation to these companies. You might be a good fit for this role if you demonstrate:
- An understanding of professional services
- Strong interpersonal skills with an approachable and professional demeanor
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to handle and respond to multiple demands in a timely manner
- The ability to prioritize assignments and effectively manage your time
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- The ability to be a team player but be able to work independently
Why work with us? We are family-owned & operated, with three generations of high-integrity leadership and unmatched experience. That means we not only provide stability and growth, but also genuine concern for our employees in an environment that truly feels like "family."
We believe that good work relies on Dependability, Honesty/Integrity, Safety, Team Work and a Customer Focused attitude. We are proud of our team members and are [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant who share these Core Values with us.
For application consideration, please complete a brief survey using the following link: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant
- Monthly Financial Statement and report preparation, in a timely manner
- Accounts payable processing
- Accounts receivable processing, collection of rents
- Payroll processing
- Researching and resolving issues or discrepancies with accounts, bill pay, or invoices
- Responding to family members' requests and inquiries
- Managing vendor relationships, requests, and payments
- Monitoring accounts to ensure payments are up-to-date
- Performing monthly reconciliations of bank accounts and providing reports as needed
- Assisting with year-end reporting of 1099s
- Maintaining annual legal documentation, meeting minutes, etc.
- Maintaining and organizing insurance binders and policy renewal status
- Maintaining and verifying COIs are current from RE tenants
- Handling special projects as needed or assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- CPA eligible preferred
- 3+ years of accounting, accounts payable, and bookkeeping experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; QuickBooks experience required
- High attention to detail, problem-solver, and intellectually curious
- Adhere to the highest level of confidentiality
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Attention To Detail