A Premiere Multi Specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center affiliated with Northwell Health, has an immediate need for an Surgical Technologist.
Type: Direct Hire/Contract to Hire
Schedule: Monday - Friday. Usually 7:00am - 04:00pm No weekends, no holidays or nights required (Full-Time)
Location: Suffolk County
- Perform and delegated activities to support the operating room team.
- Perform tasks under the supervision of the Specialty Clinic Supervisor.
- Assist surgeon during operative procedures by providing appropriate and adequate sterile instrumentation and other supplies.
- Maintain surgical field through aseptic practices.
- Ensure operating suite is adequately prepared for procedures.
- Work under the supervision of the Registered Nurse as a member of the peri-operative team.
- Functions in the Central Sterile Processing area as assistance and relief.
- Experience with the following cases ENT, General Surgery, OB/GYN, Eyes, Orthopedic, Podiatry, Spinal surgery, Urology, and Pain management.