To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2414 Morris Avenue
Union, NJ 07083
- Alyssa Morgan
- Phone: 888-988-6374 ext. 49
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative
MeSH Background Screening • Union, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
MeSH Background Screening Services provides pre-employment background screening services to employers to screen their prospective and current employees. MeSH was founded in 2006 by industry experts with advanced technology and a customer service focus. This combination has provided clients with an experience that is unmatched in the background screening industry.
Why work at MeSH:
· Friendly work environment
· Well documented sales process to guide your activity
· Professional support and guidance
· Full access to SalesForce to develop your sales skills
· Tradeshow process which brings solid leads across all industries
· Delivered services are superior in the eyes of the consumers
· The easily configurable MeSH website offers many sales differentiation options
· Opportunity to learn and grow
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads thru trade shows, advancing the sales process, closing new business, and achieving additional opportunity-based sales goals. The Inside Sales Representative will use Salesforce to identify leads by industry, region, size and reach business targets through telephone, email, & trade shows. They will need to confidently communicate complexities that they recently became familiar with.
· $34,000 - $36,0000 base salary + sales commission
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Health Insurance
· Identify and maintain clear focus on creative strategies that will move prospects to the next step
· Execute the strategy via clear email and phone communication
· Efficiently maintain up to date status of accounts in SalesForce
· Use SalesForce to identify highest potential accounts
· Research accounts to maximize chance for next step success
· Collaborate with appropriate team members to develop better strategies
· Put forward ideas to expand the company’s database of prospects (supported by Operations)
· Put forward ideas to soften the receptiveness for different categories of prospects (supported by Operations)
· Supplement warm and hot leads by cold calling prospects from SalesForce
· Maintain clear next step processes for yourself and any supporting staff on accounts
· Set up and deliver sales presentations with help of Operations to present product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
· Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
· Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell
· Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales
· Overcome objections of prospective customers using established processes
· Tie derived prospect wants and needs to value propositions that are likely to persuade the sale.
· Understand and be able to articulate MeSH product/service features/benefits and pricing plans
· Attend periodic sales training where applicable
· 2+ years of direct work experience in a sales role including cold calling
· Experience with Outlook, Microsoft Office, and Salesforce
· Ability to follow a documented sales process and execute that process
· Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
· Ability to work in a small office environment and keep morale up by being professional, friendly, & competent
· Ability to understand concepts relatively quickly and communicate efficiently and effectively via phone and email
· Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
· Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team
· Willing to contribute new ideas to enhance the current sales process
If you are looking to be part of helping MeSH grow with driven, welcoming and hard-working individuals, we would love to hear from you!