USA Parking / SP+ Hospitality is currently appointing new Valet Attendants! – Join our high energy team today!
We promote from within! - 90% of our managerial positions are filled with internal talent!
Who will I be working for?
We are the “The Hospitality Parking Company” SP+ Hospitality manages more 4 and 5 diamond locations than any other parking company in the world! Join our full-time, part-time or seasonal team and enjoy a FUN work location with well-trained teams and leaders!
What do I do as a valet attendant & Supervisor?
As our newest team member, you will be an integral part of the warm welcome and fond farewell process.Some duties include:
Providing, and leading others to provide, 5 diamond/star services to each guest in order to portray an image of professionalism that is guaranteed to ensure total guest and client satisfaction.
Responsible for proper functioning of the shift and ensuring all policies approved by SP+ Hospitality are adhered to by subordinates.
Enhancing the well-being of each guest and associate to ensure a positive memorable parking or employment experience.
This job posting does not include the full range of functions/duties of the position. Associate will be required to perform any other job-related duties as assigned by their supervisor including the corporate office.
This document does not create any employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship. A full job description is available upon request.
Let’s be sure you possess these minimal requirements first!
Are you Neat, Clean and Polite? It’s our company motto!
Ability to communicate effectively in English in both written and oral forms.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record.
Must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
At least 6 months of guest service experience.
Ability to sprint short distances.
Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 6 or 8 hours, less break)
Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
Ability to work in extreme elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
Ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 pounds (signs, luggage, etc.)
Hourly Wage + Cash Tips
SP+ Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ Hospitality does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
*USA Parking will provide reasonable accommodations during its interviews for individuals with disabilities, including providing a sign language interpreter, upon request. Please email your request for a reasonable accommodation to this email address: lredmon @ spplus.com.
Hourly Rate plus tips: $10.00 - $16.00
interested candidates click on the link below to complete the employment application
- Patrolling parking lots to confirm parking compliance
- Provide valet parking services for residents, guests and visitors
- Work with vehicles to maintain parking areas
- Driving customer cars to designated parking spots in service area lot
- Checking all applicable parking areas for infractions against parking policy
- Keep a log of all vehicles in the parking lot
- Maintaining service traffic flow and parking
- Return vehicles of guests or visitors according to department parking and valet procedures
- Collect parking fees from public
- Direct vehicles entering and leaving the facility
- Provide valet parking and front door guest services for residents, visitors and guests
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting each customer entering the hotel and acknowledging each customer exiting the hotel
- Deliver customer vehicles from parking lot to the cashier at time of pick
- Maintain traffic flow in parking lots
- Regulate parking and traffic in an assigned lot and restrict unauthorized vehicles
- Direct the flow of traffic
- Provide valet parking services for guest and visitors, assist with traffic control; maintain accurate documentation regarding valet parked vehicles