To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL 35243
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Specialist
Automation Personnel Services, Inc. • Birmingham, AL
Posted 3 days ago
Automation Personnel Services is now hiring for an Accounts Payable Specialist to work out of our corporate office in Birmingham, AL.
The Accounts Payable Specialist works in the corporate office communicating daily with Vendors, Managers and other staff. This includes providing excellent customer and employee relations services to resolve matters related to Accounts Payable. Responsibilities include maintenance of existing and future vendors, excellent communication skills and problem-solving in a fast-paced business environment. You must also:
• Receives and reviews online accounts and US mail for invoicing, check requests, and/or other related documentation for completeness and compliance with financial policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
• Matches original invoices and requests for payment with check requests
• Electronically enters accounts payable data into Sage 100.
• Draw preparation for weekly check processing.
• Follows up on account statements and other discrepancies regarding payment of accounts and serves as a liaison between branches and vendors in the resolution of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Maintains logs as required.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Perform other tasks as required by Automation
Equal Employment Opportunity
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- HS Diploma or above and 1 year of relatable experience.
- Excellent communication and computer skills utilizing word, excel and other computer programs where required.
- Must demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, attention to details, and the ability to prioritize daily tasks.
- Must communicate with vendors and staff articulately and timely.
- Understand and follow all EEOC, workers compensation, OSHA and other safety rules.