To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monroe,Wi 53566
- Gary Cook
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Health Safety Environment Supervisor
MRINetwork • Monroe,Wi
Posted 2 months ago
The selected candidate will be responsible for implementing and overseeing programs at the facility.This individual will provide guidance and facilitate a collaborative hands on approach to site management of the EHS programs in order to reduce the overall risk and frequency of accidents and injuries within the facility. Responsibilities to include:
- Continually assess hazards and risks to human health and safety
- Coordinate with outside vendors to maintain appropriate safety supplies
- Support and grow the onsite EHS culture through Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Ensure that facilities EHS policies and procedures remain current and that the appropriate people have been properly trained
- Maintain and utilize necessary monitoring equipment to ensure employees exposure to hazardous materials is within acceptable standards
- Ensure compliance with incident investigation policies and facilitate investigations and corrective action development
- Evaluate various job classifications to ensure people are provided with the proper PPE equipment
- Participate in the Corporate EHS council activities
- Co-lead the Bi-monthly employee safety meetings
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the EHS manager
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing Union environment
- Experience in the development and implementation of EHS policies and procedures
- Experience in the development ,and presentation of EHS training programs
- Experience working with bargaining unit employees
- Good working knowledge of Federal,State and local safety and health regulatory standards and codes
- Must have above average organizational,communication (written and verbal) and computer skills
In return the world class company can offer a competitive compensation package including bonus and room to grow.If interested please forward resume to email@example.com