Technical Support Specialist
Provide Tier I and II technical assistance to end users by answering questions and troubleshooting issues. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve using remote connectivity software and may require that the individual give hands-on help at the desktop level all while relying on knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals. After hours rotation schedule and travel to all office locations is required.
● Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and Help Desk Software in a courteous manner.
● Provide support for firm software (Office, eDoc DM, CMS, PDF Converter, Change Pro, etc.)
● Provide support for firm hardware (PC’s, phones, printers, copiers, digital dictation devices)
● Assist attorneys/paralegals in resolving issues with their owned devices
● Prioritize issues, escalate when needed.
● Record, track, and document in the Help Desk Software all actions taken.
● Learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the firm.
● Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level.
● Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
● Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help tickets with the end user to verify completion.
● Keep a supply of Imaged Machines on Hand.
● Provide on hand support for all Video and Telecommunications Conference Meetings.
● Maintain inventory for printers and copiers both black and white and color.
● Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
Knowledge & Experience
● Advanced knowledge of basic computer hardware including PCs, Laptops and Printers.
● Experience with desktop operating systems including all versions of Windows and working knowledge of Mac OS.
● Extensive application support of the Microsoft Office Suite.
● Working knowledge of AD, i.e. – users, groups, computers, domain, etc.
● Experience with mobile devices – iPhones, iPads
● Must have worked with remote access software such as Citrix.
● Working knowledge of wireless connectivity across devices.
● Good understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
● Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
● Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills with strong documentation skills.
● Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
● Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
● Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
● Highly self-motivated and directed.
● Keen attention to detail.
● Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
● Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
● Exceptional customer service orientation.
● Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
● Travel occasionally to perform on-site assistance between all offices, Evansville, Indianapolis, Lexington, Frankfort, Louisville