A Line Staffing Solutions is now hiring a certified or registered Medical Assistant in Warren, MI 48093.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Certified (CMA) or Registered (RMA) Medical Assistant with at least one years’ experience.
Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available after 90 days
- Growing Team with opportunity for growth
- Quick Interviews and Offers!
Please contact Janan at Phone number blocked - click to apply or URL blocked - click to apply with your updated resume and the best time to contact you!
Good People with excellent communication skills and personable customer service skills!
Certified or Registered Medical Assistant responsibilities:
- Interview patients
- Scribing for the Physicians
- Room set up/stocking
- Administering medication by injection
Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant Requirements:
- Certified Medical Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dermatology experience preferred, not required (training provided)
- Strong technical/clinical skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Good Computer skills - EHR ready
- Graduation from a Medical assistant program
· Key words: Certified Medical Assistant, Registered Medical Assistant, Medical Assistant, CMA, RMA, vital signs, examination, exam room, patient care, medical history, exam room.
C (Programming Language)