Location: NW Portland – Inside Sales
Who We Are:
Locally-owned and long-established metal fabricator company in NW Portland is looking to add an Inside Sales Rep to their team!
What You’ll Do:
Duties for this position will include, but not be limited to: answer phones; greet customers; educate customer on company products; provide quotes; process orders; ring up sales; process returns and refunds/credits; support outside sales reps; data entry; various admin duties as assigned.
What’ s in it for You:
Pay is $20/hr
Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Medical, Dental, Vision!
401K with match!
Paid vacation and PTO!
Working with a company that takes pride in their work!
What You Need to Have:
**MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED**
At least 2 years’ experience in Customer Service and/or Inside Sales
MS Office experience
Strong math acumen!!!
Great attention to detail
Strong communication skills
Experience with ERP systems helpful
Experience with sheet metal/fabrication/sand & gravel industry helpful
Submit your resume or call Blake at
to schedule a time to chat!
- Track sales targets for inside sales team
- Train other inside sales representatives
- Establish new business through inside sales calls
- Generate sales lead for outside sales representatives
- Involve the inside sales dept
- Lead high growth inside sales team
- Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound sales calls
- Manage a territory of small inside sales customers
- Motivate the inside sales team to achieve set sales targets
- Prepare monthly sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Select and hire inside sales representatives
- Perform traditional inside sales calls as dictated by the sales process
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Observe calls with inside sales representatives to identify sales opportunities and provide sales representative coaching and mentoring
- Prepare sales orders for customers
- Ensuring all customer sales orders
- Make inside sales calls daily to current and prospective customers to procure sales appointments
- Lead and sales potential to outside sales force
- Communicate account and sales information to both sales management and sales team
- Receive feedback on inside sales team performance
- Attention To Detail
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Enterprise Resource Planning