• Approves incoming, in-process, and finished goods production products by validating conformance to specifications
• Conducts visual and measurement tests according to company guidelines
• Operates Brown & Sharpe CMM (working knowledge of PC-DMIS preferred)
• Documents inspection results by completing First Piece layout reports, and supports PPAP process
• Perform gage setup and teardown for processing equipment
• Work in accordance with all company policies and procedures regarding employment, safety and general housekeeping
• Able to lift and move parts up to 30 pounds
Requirements and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• At least 1-3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Inspector or similar role in a metals manufacturing environment. No exceptions!
• Must be detailed and multi-task oriented
• Basic math and computer skills
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Strong working knowledge of GD&T, and use of various inspection equipment
Approve Finished Product