At Production Solutions, we save time, improve results without increasing costs. We’re immensely proud of what we’ve achieved and even more excited about our future.
Qualifications & Skills of the Account Manager
- Experience in the direct mail industry including printing/mailing industry terminology.
- Experience providing production management and customer service to multiple clients.
- Proven record of working independently and efficiently on multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills and proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal staff and outside partners/vendors.
- Available when necessary to work outside of normal business hours.
- Proficient use of a database system.
- Excellent proofing skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with pricing, proposals, billing, and postage reconciliations.
- Working knowledge of printing methods, data processing, personalization, and mail shop operations.
What’s Attractive to the Right Account Manager Candidate?
- We invest time and effort in our staff and provide gold standard training and learning programs.
- You will have the option to work from our offices in the well-located Tyson’s Corner area of Northern Virginia or telecommute from the comfort of your own home.
- You’ll own your accounts and projects from start to finish with the resources available to help you succeed.
- This is a challenging, rewarding role with potential for upward mobility and professional growth.
- We believe breakthrough results come from inspired people, ambitious thinking, impeccable service, and a spirit of working together.
- We want you to succeed. You’ll have lots of support – we work in close-knit teams where everyone will pitch in and help each other.
We have a highly competitive benefits package: full major medical/dental/vision plans (coverage starts the 1st day of the month following your start date), life insurance, short term disability coverage, long term disability, paid holidays, 10 days accrued vacation (for first two years, and begin accruing 15 days per year at beginning of third year), option to carry 5 vacation days over per calendar year, 8 days sick allowance, 2 personal days, day off for your birthday, optional flex-spending account, 401(k) plan, phone ($50 max), and health club reimbursement (up to $40/month for certified health clubs).
To Apply for the Account Manager position:
You can apply by simply emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “PS – Account Manager / 2019-06" in the subject line of the email.
LA Associates, and Production Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. We are committed to diversity in the workplace and promote a drug-free environment.
KEYWORDS: Account manager, senior account manager, facilitate direct mail, mail campaigns, SOP’s, QC procedures, bidding, price negotiations, negotiating, budgeting, schedules, deadlines, print proofs, press approvals, data processing, QC procedures, work orders, vendors, suppliers, invoice, billing, direct mail, Mail shop, mailshop, direct mail, intelligent mail, advertising mail, admail, bulk mail, catalogs, publications, postal systems, direct mail, direct mail group, mailers, mail marketing, printing and mailing service, fulfillment, publishing, mail house, screen printing, marketing materials, direct mail, production manager, marketing and advertising, direct mail production, direct marketing professional, prepress, printing, direct mail production, packaging, logistics, branding & identity, layout & composition, design, print production, lettershop, letter shop, full color printing, account manager, account assistant, senior account manager.