You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Clarity Technical Resource
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Clarity Technical Resource in Whitehouse Station one of our top clients
Job Title: Clarity Technical Resource
Location: WHS, NJ, 08889
Duration: 6 months CTH
Chubb IT Corporate Systems has an opening for an Technical Clarity Administrator. This position will have responsibility for support and enhancements of a highly visible and strategically significant Project and Portfolio Management application. The candidate must have Clarity PPM technical and functional experience.
The role requires the candidate to integrate with, and actively contribute to a well-established application and PMO tools support team. Candidate must have strong technical skills coupled with good customer facing skills while being able to troubleshoot and problem solve application issues independently.
The ideal candidate will provide excellent technical and end user application support. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide application and subject matter expertise, in both Clarity PPM technical and functional areas.
Architect, recommend, and design systems solutions that meet customers' requirements; manage implementation of solutions architected.
- Configuration and customization of Clarity PPM components including objects, portlets, process workflows, lookups, etc.
- Lead Application and SQL version upgrades in relation to Clarity; Mange all technical aspects of the Clarity PPM upgrades – Research, testing, troubleshooting, planning, documenting differences, implementing, defining processes and standards.
- Assist in the development of training materials for the end-user.
- Clarity PPM Support and Training – Strong knowledge of the Clarity PPM tool with the ability to train users of a wide range of roles: - PMO Power users/Clarity Leads, Project Managers and Time Entry users. Experience with building, deploying, and communicating change through eLearning software. Communicate effectively with colleagues and partners in a global company.
- Represent and ensure end users interests when implementing functional changes in partnership with vendor partners and technical teams.
- Monitor a shared support mailbox – work directly with users on Clarity issues.
- Clarity PPM Support – support the needs of the Clarity community at an enterprise level.
- Candidate is expected to be a self-starter who will actively contribute to the stability, support, and maturity of the product as well as any additional responsibilities supporting corporate applications. Maintain existing Clarity website on the company intranet which hosts informational resources, training material, job aids, etc. Create new artifacts on the Clarity website.
- Participate in system updates and upgrades testing and related activities (creation and execution of test scripts, coordination of UAT testing communication, etc.)
Work Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years' experience in managing Clarity at a technical level, leading upgrades and system troubleshooting
- In-depth experience with developing and fine-tuning MS SQL queries as well as Clarity PPM Entity Relationship Diagram.
- Design and development of Clarity PPM portlets. Advanced level of experience with NSQL queries.
Development of processes in Clarity PPM using GEL scripts
- Knowledge of Clarity PPM Web Services/XOG and Java for Clarity PPM integration with other applications.
- Hands on expertise with all aspects of implementations, requirements gathering & analysis, design, configuration, and testing.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (with advanced proficiency in MS Excel), MS Teams, MS SharePoint, and MS Project.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and creative.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a similar major preferred
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 23-01979
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.