To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Phone: 336-373-1461
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
NOC Systems Support (Windows/Network)
DataMasters • Winston-Salem, NC
Posted 2 months ago
Contract-to-hire opportunity with Winston-Salem, NC client. Shift is 7am-4pm, Monday-Friday. Salary is $55-65K upon conversion.
The NOC Systems Support (Windows/Network) professional will be responsible for the network operations for our customers in a variety of environments.
Maintenance and configuration of existing systems as well as the implementation and integration of new systems.
Ideal candidate is detail oriented, comfortable with new and dynamic environments, working on multiple projects, has excellent customer service and interaction skills, is a self‐starter, and able to work with minimal supervision. Working well in a team environment and persistence with follow‐up on issues is expected. Occasionally, based on business demand, you may be required to cover shifts outside your normal schedule.
- Proven hands‐on experience in a large‐scale network environment
- 5+years of networking and/or Infrastructure experience
- Experience with Installation, Configuration, and high level Administration of one or more of the following:
o Windows Server Platforms
o Microsoft Exchange and Lync
o VMWare / VCenter / Horizons View
o Multiple Backup Solutions
- Ideal candidate will be highly familiar with the Dell stack of infrastructure technologies (i.e. PowerEdge, PowerConnect, PowerVault, EqualLogic (EQL)
- Experience administering, migrating, managing and implementation of Virtual environments
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively communicate findings both written and orally to a variety of positions within an organization
- Perform system and equipment upgrades.
- Take ownership of projects from start to completion
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work closely with co‐workers to resolve and document networking issues/problems
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to plan a project, and execute according to plan
- Occasional travel to client sites
- Required to be in the on‐call rotation.
- MCSE / MCSA Highly Preferred
- Microsoft and VMware certifications preferred
- MAC OS experience a plus