Job Title: Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Locust Grove, GA
Job Type: Permanent
Our client in the Locust Grove, GA area is adding a Sr Manufacturing Engineer to their team on a full time basis. This position is a key hire and will help develop mechanical and electromechanical products for the company (applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials). Compensation is based on experience but expected salary range is $80-110k with a strong benefits package.
We are looking for local candidates who:
• Have an Engineering Degree (preferably Manufacturing or Mechanical) and 10 years of hands-on Engineering and project lead/supervisory or management experience.
• Can develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
• Can analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, and help design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum plant efficiency.
• Can assist with tooling design, assembly, manufacturing processing, cost estimating, systems planning, standards, releasing, etc. and the coordination of all disciplines.
• Can coordinate the installation of new machines and equipment and process changes to provide the most efficient and economical manufacture or assembly of quality parts.
• Can research, design and develop new and existing products and processes.
• Can maintain product and process documentation; convert manual and 2D AutoCad drawings of older products to 3D CAD (SolidWorks).
• Can provide manufacturing support regarding methods, product documentation, jigs, fixtures, etc.
• Has experience preparing budgets, bids, contracts, cost estimates, proposals and reports for clients.
If this sounds like you - please apply! Interviews happening NOW!
You can apply directly at www.selecsource.com and select job order 21914 to upload your resume!