Beginning in 1968 HYTORC has established itself as the worldwide leader in hydraulic and pneumatic torque wrench manufacturing, and has become the most trusted name in the industry. Over our 50 year history we have focused on engineering new technologies while building a 24/7 service network. Our mission: to make industrial bolting simpler, more precise and more reliable. Whether we’re helping to cap the Gulf oil leak in the bottom of the ocean or reaching for the sky in erecting the new World Trade Center, we provide a myriad of industries with better bolting solutions.
General Purpose Using the service vehicle to expand our presence in the assigned territory; creating and maintaining customer relationships, managing customer tool repair and calibration needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Travel throughout your territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit and perform calibrations on manual torque (clicker) wrenches. Initiate contact with prospective customers to grow new business.
· Combining technical experience with company training, address customer needs and issues including troubleshooting and maintenance of their equipment.
· Adhere to company processes, procedures, safety standards and schedules with respect to daily activities including scheduled calibrations, cold-calling to prospective customers and other territory assignments as directed by the National Sales Manager.
● Provide required reporting to National Sales Manager as to schedule updates, tasks completed, market information and activity reports detailing weekly accomplishments.
· Strive to meet goals and Key Performance Indicators as outlined by the National Sales Manager
· Checks tools for safety decals and safe operating features and maintains an accurate schedule and record of maintenance.
· Demonstrates orientation toward excellent customer service by conducting daily activities, communications and interactions in a cooperative, positive and professional manner.
· Completes all necessary paperwork for calibrations
● Responsible for checking in inventory to ensure that parts and tools are available for customers. Maintain accurate inventory records, including detailed quarterly inventories of all parts and equipment.
● Ensure vehicle conforms to safety standards by following through with scheduled repairs and maintenance
HYTORC offers competitive compensation arrangement and a complete benefits package which includes medical and vision benefits. HYTORC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company