Earn a high income selling products and services everyone needs!
We are currently seeking full-time Sales Counselors to work at the beautiful Centre County Memorial Park. Established in 1942, Centre County Memorial Park is located at 1032 Benner Pike in State College. Their 34 acres of rolling hills has beautiful landscaping around each garden and section, along with old, majestic trees. Milton Eisenhower, former Penn State President and brother of the 34th President of the United States, is interred here.
Centre County Memorial Park offers traditional in-ground burials, mausoleums, niches, lawn crypts, and many unique memorialization options for cremation.
In addition to significant income potential, we also offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement & more.
We offer to our valued sales force:
- One of the highest commission rates in the industry;
- Paid training;
- Unlimited earning potential;
- Bonus Opportunity;
- Personal satisfaction from helping others with their needs;
- Flexible Schedule;
- Advancement Opportunities;
- Excellent Benefits.
- Sell StoneMor products and services to existing and potential individual customers and associations.
- Provide the highest level of service by effectively responding to client/customer both during and after the sales process.
- Provide at-need clients with immediate service, providing a consoling atmosphere that enable the clients to make decisions regarding recently deceased family members.
- Provide options and associated costs, including advising client on financing options.
- Coordinate site overviews with clients, including tours around the property.
- Identify own leads and schedules presentations to meet assigned pre-need quotas.
- Ensure the office is maintained in a professional manner to minimize stress to the clients.Job Requirements
Qualified candidates meet the following criteria:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of sales experience.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Compassionate and the ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Coachable and willingness to learn.
- A competitive spirit, drive and self-motivation to generate revenue by selling company products.
- Confidence and professionalism to interact with clients over the phone or in person.
- Ability to work with clients one on one & build strong customer relationships.
- Desire to set your own schedule and ability to work evening and weekend hours when necessary.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and have access to a personal vehicle.
- Must be able to travel to potential clients’ homes located anywhere in the geographic region served by the location
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send all resumes to: agine @stonemor.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour or commission!
Job Type: Full-time
Cold Calling Skills