Dallas-based Zale Jewelers is one of the U.S. operations of Signet Jewelers, making it part of the largest specialty retail jewelry company in the world. Signet is the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewelry and the largest specialty retail jewelry company in the world.
Signet’s Dallas-based brands have more than 1,500 stores across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Our fine jewelry stores are in the U.S. and Puerto Rico as Zales Jewelers and Zales Outlet, and in Canada as Peoples Jewelers. Regionally, we have Gordon’s Jewelers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico and Mappins Jewelers in Canada. Additionally, Signet Dallas operates mall-based Piercing Pagoda kiosks throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
If you are enthusiastic about people and helping them celebrate their memorable moments, we want you to be part of our team. We will train you on fine jewelry, gemstones and metals, which will make you very popular with family and friends!
The Assistant Store Manager assists the Store Manager with leadership of the store.
- Promote the development of life-time relationships with guests through personal selling and sales coaching
- Oversee placement and display of merchandise, signage, and store collateral material, ensuring that it is displayed to standard and promotional plan
- Recruit, interview, select and train employees
- Effective leadership with ability to hold employees accountable for meeting company customer service standards and sales goals
- Analyze statistics and metrics to make decisions to impact results
- 1-2 years of experience in retail sales and service
- Leadership experience and superb communication skills
- Results-oriented, interpersonal and problem-resolution skills
- Flexibility for evening and weekend work is essential
At the end of the application, you may be prompted to complete a pre-employment assessment. Once started, the assessment must be completed in one sitting as you will not be able to start over. Please allow about 20 minutes to complete the online assessment.
Signet Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity of all levels of employees. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant's interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.
- Customer Service
- Profit Based Sales Targets