A-Line Staffing Solutions is Hiring a Communications Specialist with Proposal Writing Experience for a Fortune 100 Client in Carrollton, TX
JOB SUMMARY – The Communication Specialist - Proposal will provide key functional support when developing proposals for manufacturer and payers. This position reports to the Marketing Manager, Proposal Development and will work closely with members of the business development and payer strategy sales organizations and collaboratively with affiliate business units and other internal departments to ensure the timely and accurate production of compliant proposal documents. This position will also provide proofreading and copy editing for various internal and external customer-facing materials. This could include executive summaries, letters, compliance questionnaires, capabilities assessments newsletters, presentations and other common forms of business correspondence
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
● Assists the proposal response development and delivery process from beginning to end. This includes leading the assignment of responsibilities based on areas of expertise, kickoff call, draft production, scheduling of review sessions and oversight of final production and submission.
● Works directly with business development, legal, finance, subject matter experts and other groups to collaboratively prepare proposal documents.
● Ensures deliverables meet brand and departmental standards and ensures consistency.
● Edits/writes materials so the message/story is told succinctly and persuasively.
● Plans periodic meetings with functional corporate and affiliate subject matter experts to ensure the accuracy of content.
● Curates content question and answer sets and keeps proposal management systems up to date.
● Supports the full cycle of the business development process by providing additional services before and after the RFP to the sales organization as new requirements and client requests are identified.
● Identifies opportunities for process improvements for achieving efficiency gains and quality improvements.
● Updates and maintains pertinent proposal business information via departmental shared drive, tracking systems, win/loss analysis and work flow tracking.
● Assists the Marketing Manager, Proposal Development with the maintenance and continual improvement of the online proposal database content.
● Assists the Marketing Manager, Proposal Development with a variety of scheduled and unscheduled projects occurring in the team at any given time.
● Maintains and promotes positive and professional working relationships with associates and management.
● Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
● Performs related duties as assigned.