Financial Reporting Manager
Century City, CA
Gemini Rosemont is a fully integrated market leader in commercial property acquisitions and management that is focused on delivering attractive returns to institutional and retail investors. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA with regional offices in Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, San Antonio, Tulsa. The company’s portfolio includes 36 properties totaling 8.1 million square feet located in 14 states. We take pride in acquiring amenity-rich assets that provide our tenants and prospective tenants with options that maximize their occupancy experience. Gemini Rosemont is currently searching for a Financial Reporting Manager.
The right candidate will: Maintain all aspects of accounting for our corporate operations and entities, joint ventures, and consolidated financial statements. This position reports to the Director of Financial Reporting.
- Maintain accounting department priorities and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure accurate reporting of revenue, expenses and balance sheet, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and IFRS standards.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of internal and external financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
- Prepare income allocation and waterfall calculations.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements.
- Manage joint venture entity accounting and reporting.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packages.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly general ledger account reconciliation process and open items posting.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliation and variance analysis.
- Develop and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
- Assists finance and operations with budgeting/forecasting operating results.
- Communicate financial performance with senior management.
- Ensure internal control compliance.
URL blocked - click to applyAssist with special projects related to quarterly close reporting process, budgets, internal audit, external audit, investor and lender requirements.
Send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
Questions??? Contact Connie Enriquez @ 424.404.6011
EOE Employer – Competitive salary and benefit package
- Public accounting background and commercial real estate accounting experience preferred.
- Strong consolidation and analytical experience with the ability to coach and train staff.
- Highly motivated, highly organized, diligent, creative, and focused self-starter.
- Experience in researching and documenting technical accounting issues.
- Superior analytical skills, logical in problem solving and focused on continuous improvement with high attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact well with all levels within the Company.
- Polished professional demeanor with strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities while staying focused and meeting deadlines without sacrificing accuracy.
Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize
Exercise a high degree of independent judgement and problem-solving skills
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Strong partnership and in-depth understanding of the customer’s business and current issues
Exchange ideas, information and opinions with others to formulate policies and programs
Analysis Of Variance
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles