To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chandler, AZ
- Ranjeet Kaur
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chapel Hill Solutions • Chandler, AZ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking to fill various open roles of Manufacturing Technician with our Direct client. If you are interested, kindly share your most updated resume.
Role: Manufacturing Technician
Location: Chandler, AZ, 85226
Job Type: Long term contract
Shift: Compressed Day and Compressed Night
Shift Hours: 12 hours (6AM-6PM/6PM-6AM)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operates complex equipment and analytical tools, processes, state of the art 12'' silicon wafers in a clean room environment, which requires appropriate gowning.
- Technicians are gowned in a gore suit that covers them from head to toe as they perform their work duties.
- Multi-tasked responsibilities may include minor preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, non-standard processing and problem-solving.
- Primary job duties are to perform a - Variety of routine operations supporting wafer fabrication in a specific functional area. Position requires working efficiently from standard procedures and specifications.
- Technicians work 12 hour shifts and spend the majority of their time standing to perform the work. Some, if not all, tasks performed require repetitive motion to an extent.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Candidate must meet either experience or education requirement:
- 1 - 3 years work experience in Semiconductor cleanroom.
- 1 - 3 years work experience in production and/or office work, or trade with a focus on utilizing computers/software.
- AA degree in related field, including computer software, semi conductor, etc. ***AA degree is required for this role.
- Experience in Preventive maintenance and Corrective maintenance is preferred.
- Candidates with 2 or more years of military electronic/avionic technician training including ability to demonstrate basic knowledge in electronics or digital circuitry, experience with end-user computer skills and navigation, schematic/wiring diagram reading, electronic systems troubleshooting and maintenance, and the testing, repairing and troubleshooting faulty electronic equipment down to a component using available schematics, technical data and test equipment will also be considered.
- Candidates must have the ability to work on a compressed work week schedule. Shifts are twelve hours long and rotate from three to four days a week. There are four shifts which include Sunday/Monday/Tuesday every other Wednesday days (Shift 5); Thursday/Friday/Saturday every other Wednesday days (Shift 7); Sunday/Monday/Tuesday every other Saturday nights (Shift 4); and Wednesday/Thursday/Friday every other Saturday nights (Shift 6).