We have a unique career opportunity to add to your portfolio of credentials.
Join a team that is friendly, collaborative, progressive, and focuses on putting patients and their families at the center of care. The culture is very healthy and a place where you can feel good at the end of each day with your contributions and your collaborative interactions with like minded professionals who respect the dignity of you as an individual and as a valued team member!
THE PROFESSIONAL OPPORTUNITY:
Our client is seeking a DIRECTOR CMS/Joint Commission Accreditation/Regulatory Readiness. They are a large regional Level 1 Trauma Center with over 500 beds, Comprehensive Stroke certification and VAD certified.
Be part of the senior leadership team reporting to the COO/CNO who is a dynamic, collaborative, transformational and empowering leader. She has been with the organization for over a year and has been well-received and respected for her leadership style and contributions. The organization has a strong nursing philosophy with Shared Governance structure in place, having been Magnet designated for ten years. You will be providing latest best practices with CMS, TJC and other regulatory practices. Experience with OSHA would be a plus.
- Introduction of latest best practices with CMS, TJC, regulatory practices and adoption of behaviors into standards of work
- There are some opportunities for getting the organization back to the basics to maintain survey readiness at all times through education and training, education, process improvements (some low hanging fruit in this area, particularly with EOC items)
- Engagement with consultants that can do/lead mock surveys or tracer surveys.
- Be a proactive and collaborative team member under COO/CNO
- Supervision of Regulatory Compliance Coordinator
EMAIL DIRECT: Email blocked - click to apply
- 7 years leadership experience in healthcare and regulatory affairs
- Bachelor's required, Master's in Business or Healthcare Admin preferred
- Extensive experience with regulatory surveys, readiness and on-going assessment of practices
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement significant initiatives within a complex, matrixed environment
- Demonstrated ability to assess, diagnose, and generate effective solutions for regulatory concerns
- Project Management, proven leadership, and strong project management skills required
- Regulatory/legal compliance subject matter expert
- Collaborative/inspirational/proactive leadership style
- Ability to work across a large, hospital setting to engage and influence all stakeholders in evangelization of programs/policies/processes
- Clinical background (either nursing, pharmacy, etc.) a plus, but not required
GENEROUS RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE AND GREAT BENEFITS!!!
FABULOUS LOCATION and QUALITY OF LIFE!
SUBURBAN LOCATION WITH AFFORDABLE COST OF LIVING!
WELL RESPECTED, WELL RUN ORGANIZATION!!!
Please submit updated resume to Sue.Forster@TheHealthcareInitiative.com with a cover email stating your best options for a phone interview (by time zone), and I will reply with a time that mutually works so we can ensure a proper discussion and avoid the phone tag. After hours are available for phone interviews.