To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brookfield, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Executive Agenda • Brookfield, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP Professional Search has been retained by Executive Agenda to identify and assist in the hiring of a Bookkeeper. Executive Agenda located in Brookfield, WI is a membership organization dedicated exclusively to executive development across diverse business functions. Wisconsin senior managers and executives other than CEO’s and presidents – attain high levels of personal and business performance, make superior decisions, and realize improved personal and business results.
Executive Agenda needs a self-motivated part-time Bookkeeper to oversee the accounting and general bookkeeping for the company. The role would require 20-30 hours per week and could increase as the organization continues to scale. The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a hands-on role, variety in the job duties performed and making a difference. This role is vital to the organization and requires a high level of organization
Key Success Factors:
· Ability to work closely with the CEO
· Self-motivated professional – you create your schedule
· Attention to detail
· Ability to shift gears and multi-task successfully
· “Gets things done” attitude
· Performance and oversight of all accounting operations, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, banking and payroll
· Performance of monthly reconciliations for all accounts
· Prepare all accounts payable checks
· Preparation of quarterly sales tax returns including online filing and handling all notices from Wisconsin Department of Revenue
· Maintain complete payroll records including payroll reports
· Calculation of monthly Chair commission reports and issue payments.
· Follow up on aged receivable accounts via e-mail/phone (as required)
· Investigate and ultimately implement alternative forms of payment by member companies (e.g., ACH, EFT or credit card)
· Investigate direct deposit option as an alternative for employees (bi-monthly) and Chair commission payments (monthly)
· Associate’s Degree preferred. HS diploma is acceptable with relevant work experience
· 5+ years relative work experience in an Office Manager capacity
· Strong bookkeeping experience
· Operational knowledge of payroll policies, regulations, and procedures
· “Big picture” mindset
· Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Sage 50 accounting system
· Excellent oral and writing skills
· Experience in Peachtree is a plus