Apply accounting principles and procedures to record, classify, examine and compile records and reports of financial transactions. Analyzes and interprets financial data and procedures to prepare financial information and reports.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years including supervisory experience with manufacturing background a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Read, analyze, and interpret business and technical procedures and governmental regulations
- Interpret and apply accounting principles and theories in work applications
- Organize and analyze financial data
- Work with detail, problem solve, and communicate fiscal problems
- Continuous process improvement mindset
- Present information and respond to questions
- Write reports, correspondence, procedures, and other documents
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications, Excel in particular
- Hyperion experience a plus
1. Salary commensurate with experience and education level.
2. Comprehensive Benefit Package offered, including: Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription), Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Group Insurance (Life, AD&D, LTD), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 401(k) Plan, Pension Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Company Holidays.
Graver Technologies is a Marmon Water / Berkshire Hathaway Company.