Customer Support Specialist (Medical Software)
Digisonics, a Houston-based, award-winning medical software provider is seeking experienced Technical Support personnel. The Technical Support Specialist’s primary responsibilities include providing remote assistance for clinical personnel and performing remote software installation or configuration. This is not an entry level position and entry level applicants will not be considered. The position requires 5 years’ experience installing, configuring and supporting complex computer software applications, ideally in a healthcare/medical environment. Specifically, we seek significant experience in networking, SQL database and Citrix installation/support. Duties include remote system fault investigation, diagnosis and correction, provision of software suite remote installation and upgrade services. The Technical Support Specialist performs any combination of following duties to provide technical support to customers:
• Provide customer support to our valued customers.
• Answer users' inquiries about software functionality.
• Assist users in resolving software/hardware/system related issues.
• Remotely investigate and address issues using VPN, GoToMyPC or similar remote access tools.
• Maintain customer documentation in call management system.
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Dental Plan
• Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Leave
• 401(K) plan
• Profit Sharing
• Associate’s degree in a technical field, prefer Bachelor’s degree.
• Manufacturer's certification a plus (MCSE, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+. CCNA. etc.).
• A minimum of 5 years experience providing end user support in an IT/computer-related field, ideally in a healthcare/medical environment.
• Experience with Networking, Access/SQL databases, Citrix deployment and support, DICOM and HL7.
• Excellent communication, both verbal and written.
• Motivated and capable of working independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
• Superb people skills.
• Superior ability to document issues and work performed.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Comp Tia Network+
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Cisco Certified Network Associate