To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Island, NY
- Phone: 516-889-1900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hvac Service Technician
AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling • Long Island, NY
Posted 1 month ago
We pay for experience – Join us and earn more!
Up to $2,500 sign-on or relocation bonus!
For over 20 years, AWS Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has been providing residential and commercial plumbing, and HVAC repair and installation to Nassau, Suffolk and Queens County, New York. We are a union shop and dedicated to serving our clients with exceptional performance and response by offering the industry’s best brands, complimented by a highly trained, licensed, and friendly staff. We are the leading provider of quality HVAC services through extraordinary teamwork and technical knowledge. Learn more about us at
Due to extreme growth, we are seeking experienced HVAC Service Technicians for the greater Queens and Long Island, NY areas.
AWS is proud to offer:
- Competitive hourly salary – best in the industry
- Incentive programs
- Sign-on bonus / relocation assistance
- Company vehicle
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Company sponsored Pension Plan
- Company sponsored Annuity Plan
- Company sponsored Additional Surety Benefit Plan
- Excellent on-going training program
- Vacation fund
- Growth opportunities
We need help! This position is responsible for servicing all system issues on time and to the customer's satisfaction. These specialists are responsible for troubleshooting and repairing systems, performing scheduled maintenance, performing warranty work, and suggesting and performing system improvements, modifications, etc. to current commercial/industrial and residential customers. This position has working conditions that expose you to various weather conditions and require you to work outside normal working hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter no later than May 22nd. Feel free to drop off a resume at our office located at 215-15 Northern Boulevard, Bayside, NY. Your cover letter must explain why you feel you are a good fit for this position. For questions, please call 516-889-1900.
- High school diploma/GED
- 2+ years HVAC commercial/industrial or residential service experience required
- CFC, NATE or RSES certifications preferred
- Ability to work irregular and extended work hours to include weekends, holiday and on-call
- Excellent working knowledge of gas systems, heat pumps, A/C and refrigeration circuit
- Working knowledge of controls and control systems
- Superior troubleshooting/diagnostic and repair skills for commercial/industrial and residential equipment up to 25 tons
- Must be able to read and understand schematics and blueprints
- Self-starter with ability to work with little supervision
- Good understanding of computers and MS Windows environment
- No more than 2 jobs in the past 5 years preferred
- Clean driving record
- Must submit to a drug screening and criminal background check