Territory Sales Representative
Southeast Regional - Based out of Metro-Atlanta in Georgia, USA
High Impact Role Solving Intriguing Challenges throughout Georgia
As a Territory Sales Representative with Jowat Corporation, you will have the opportunity to cultivate relationships, develop new business, and provide innovative solutions to our customers, helping them to achieve their goals and, in return, yours! Come experience a world where leadership, cutting-edge technology and training come together to support your career growth and financial objectives.
You’ve never experienced a SALES TEAM quite like ours!
By utilizing a consultative, relationship-focused approach, our sales team is at the front lines, helping make our customers' businesses thrive. We invite you to join our team of high-performing, results-driven sales professionals, where the potential for our customers is personal. You'll leverage your sales experience by using consultative selling skills to strengthen customer relationships, grow profitable sales, participate in business reviews and negotiations, and develop new business.
What sets us apart?
· A generous 401(k) matching program that is above industry standards
· Financial Rewards for Performance
· Low-cost Benefit options for your family, health, and future
· A Culture of Integrity and Respect
· Career Development and Leadership Training
· Sales Support and Resources
· Exclusive, high-quality brands
· E-tools that assist with organization and selling strategies
· Sophisticated warehouse systems that ensure order fulfillment accuracy
· A newly developed CRM and an array of technologies
· An internal support system
Does this look like you?
- Bachelor's degree in business or scientific technical field preferred
- You should have at least 1 year of prior sales or manufacturing representative experience
- You must maintain a valid driver's license and a safe driving record
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with individuals on all professional levels
- Experience with Microsoft Office. SAP knowledge a plus
- Expect daily travel throughout your assigned territory
What you can look forward to?
Expand Your Skills and Experience with an Industry Leader who has a Great Culture. This is an opportunity to make an impact in a unique role and see first-hand how your efforts help our customers and our company be more successful. This role offers many opportunities to expand your skills and knowledge across diverse and intriguing challenges. Solid technical knowledge and experience with hands-on customer interactions in production environments.