To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wallingford, CT 06492
- Phone: 703-466-0247
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Full Stack Developer(Java)
Confidential • Wallingford, CT
Posted 1 month ago
This is Heena from Real Soft Inc. We are looking for Full Stack Developer in Wallingford, CT 06492. If you're interested kindly revert with an updated copy of your resume and expected rate
Role: Full Stack Developer
Location: Wallingford, CT 06492
Duration: This is a possible contract to hire role. Tenure could go beyond 6 months.
- Relocation - Open to candidates willing to relocate on own expense. However, preference is for local candidates.
- Interviews - Candidates who are non-local can be considered for Phone + Skype/Webex interviews.
- Education - 4 years College Degree – Mandatory
- Looking for 10+ years of experience for this position. This person will be working as part of the new Client's team in CT. Person will be involved in building new platform for Client centered around mobile applications. Working in Agile environment.
- Need to have good communication skills – role will be involved in Video and web calls with diverse audiences. They will be working with people in remote locations in a dynamic environment
- Can develop software for Full-Stack solutions. Proficiency in at least one element of the development stack with a capacity to expand further.
- A contributor to design activities and capable of building quality code to support them. Flexible mindset to new implementation techniques and able to take guidance on coding style and substance.
- Able to implement test solutions for developed code. Can create effective test mechanisms and execute quality processes on new code prior to submission.
- Evolving skills in documenting deliverable in a collaborative and clear manner. Capable of making updates to reflect changes to work products submitted.
- Strong teamwork aptitude and ability to partner with seniors for guidance and learning opportunities.
- Fluency in communication and relaying of technical details on feature operation and design decisions within the working team.
- Can contribute to the body-of-knowledge relating to new and existing software platforms.
- Able to participate in senior lead Proof-of-Concept activities.