Be Home Daily!
Kast Distributors Inc., located in Southern New Jersey, is a premier distributor of a broad line of food service products, serving NJ, PA, DE and MD.
We’re growing by leaps and bounds and are on the lookout for outstanding people to join our Route Delivery Team!
What You’ll Do:
1. Implement safe and efficient operating procedures while meeting established schedules, operating a 26 Ft. Refrigerated Straight Truck w/ lift gate.
2. Perform duties in a manner that promotes Superior Customer Service, making daily deliveries to our growing customer base, throughout each day.
3. Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspection of equipment.
4. Maintain and update driving and safety skills.
5. Communicate with supervision to receive instructions, report delays or safety hazards, and report accidents involving the driver or Company equipment.
10. Drive trucks with a swept cargo box and clean windows and mirrors.
What you’ll need:
1. Must possess a valid Class A CDL or Class B CDL
2. Must have a clean Driver’s Abstract.
3. Must be able to work the maximum hours allowed under D.O.T. Hours of Service Regulations, while maintaining outstanding safety and attendance
4. Must pass an employment record, drug screen and driving test on company equipment
5. Possess the ability to lift 50+ lbs.
7. Ability to communicate with internal and external customers effectively and always maintain professionalism in all you do.
8. Foodservice route delivery experience is a plus!
What we offer:
- Competitive Wages: our drivers average an annual salary of $50k per year!
- Outstanding Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription and more!
- Modern and safe equipment.
- Full Time / Year Round Position.
- Be home each night.
- A chance to join an amazing company experiencing explosive growth!
- Operating a truck and trailer or tractor-trailer truck
- Drive a box truck
- Perform post-trip truck inspection
- Completing driver log and truck performance forms
- Transporting goods using a tractor-trailer truck
- Assist in loading and unloading truck
- Complete daily required truck inspection
- Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck
- Operate assigned truck/trailers to transport materials
Prepare Trip Report