Are you a Payroll Administrator who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-known, growing company? Are you a Payroll Administrator who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Administrator, you will process hourly payroll for 8,000 employees.
- Follow up on discrepancies or missing information
- Assist with miscellaneous payroll projects as needed
- Must have at least 6 months of payroll processing experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is a plus
- Kronos, Workday or ServiceNow software experience is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and extremely high attention to detail
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
Hours: 40 – 45 hours per week between 7:15am – 5:00pm (must be open to overtime as needed)
Pay for the Payroll Administrator position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job I.D. 135952
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail