To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Global Contracts Negotiator
Addison Group • Austin, TX
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, in North Austin is looking for a Temporary Contracts Administrator to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Preparing, negotiating, and reviewing various company contracts, including purchases, sales, and business partnerships
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail along with the ability to discover potential risks for company
- Analyze contracts with an eye toward reducing costs and increasing profits, while ensuring compliance with applicable law
- Prepare sales and purchase contracts and partner with various departments during the contract negotiation process
- Review and update existing contracts, while explaining terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts and analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with outside legal counsel as needed
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. initial and/or milestone payments)
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records;
- Create language standards for existing and new contracts;
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules, delivery confirmations.
Position Qualifications and Required Skills:
- 4-year college degree required, paralegal background preferred
- 3 to 5 years of previous Contract Negotiation and Administration experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with many touch-points (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Development)
- Has a bias for action, is extremely well-organized, and has excellent verbal and written communication skills