To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Addison Group • Austin, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client in South Austin, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Provide mid-level administrative support for 3-5 Department Managers
- Greet clients, answer and appropriately direct incoming calls, and manage daily office operations
- Coordinate new hires regarding office space, computer/phone equipment, building access and supplies
- Manage travel arrangements and conference reservations as needed
- Prepare correspondence and reports
- Distribute information including building memorandums, contact lists, and company events
- Process project documents including but not limited to: scanning, creating document records in the management system, routing and distribution, and filing (electronic and hardcopy)
- Deliver documents to clients and teaming partners
- Assist in preparation for expense reports
- Assist in the scheduling and support of meetings
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Assist with courier services
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- 8+ years' administrative experience
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent time management skills and ability to coordinate with all levels of staff and handle multiple tasks from various office departments
- Strong proof reading, formatting, and editing skills and grammar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Suite
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, not required