To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Addison Group • Austin, TX
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Primary responsibilities include assisting in the office reception area (e.g., answering phones, greeting visitors, etc.) and providing comprehensive administrative support in the office.
- Specific duties include:
- Maintain a professional office environment for staff and tenants to ensure appropriate levels of organization, efficiency, and cleanliness.
- Direct the flow of guests and interface with clients.
- Answer and direct phone calls, and correspond to emails
- Set up meetings and events, send out correspondence/prepare meeting minutes
- Manage the office calendar and schedule
- Update program database and utilize internal CRM
- Procure office supplies and take inventory of office and kitchen supplies
- Process mail and packages, and distribute mail accordingly
- Responsible for facility management
- Set up and maintain client files
- Produce periodic reports and presentations
- Interface with clients, vendors, and executive members
- Execute communications with stakeholders
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional office setting as an administrative assistant
- Has the ability to maintain professional demeanor and to speak professionally to office executives
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail